State House, Dover, Delaware
“The original construction began in 1787 and was completed in 1792. The original structure was remodeled in 1835, 1873, 1909, and 1925. The building was restored in 1972 and 1976 and stands on the site of the 1722 Court House rededicated July 3, 1976. The State House is located on the green.” Published by the Traub Company of Baltimore, Maryland.